Monday, June 27, 2011

Gifts for 2

So a dear friend of mine asked me to make some very special gifts for her friend who is having a baby, well 2 babies.  A boy and a girl.  So we decided to make a blanket for each of them...


These are the 2 blankets made special for baby A and baby B. Both in Neutral colors because Mommy & Daddy intended to be surprised with these special deliveries.


I started the animal that was requested to go with these to blankets, and my friend asked for them to be in gender colors. The animal was up to me to choose. I pick the ever popular Sock Monkey. :)
Here is the start of the first one in Dark Orchid and light Pink colors. I can't wait to finish her.  I'm pretty excited about her being finished soon.

Feel free to like my page on FB - Shilo's Gifts & Notions

No comments: